October 2010 ~ Cape Hatteras

Monday, September 21, 2009

Camping in the backyard.







Okay, so these pictures are not in the right order...the one on the bottom is early evening sitting by the campfire in our backyard, then there is Carver pushing his sister on the "little" swing...yup she thinks were crazy for letting Carver push her, then we have Carver in the tent "camping out". Daddy had promised Carver that they would have there own camp-out in the backyard (being September in New England it is almost getting too cold to camp out...for a 3 year old!!) It got pretty cold that night, low 40's maybe even high 30's. I was up around midnight desperately wanting to go out with a flashlight to make sure he was in his sleeping bag ALL the way! (I am usually the one that pulls the sleeping bag up over him when we are camping... i.e. the REALLY cold nights in North Carolina back in April) He did it though! The picture on the top I snapped when Carver was coming into the house the next morning, I really think that picture says it all!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment