So Mike and I feel it is "official" Mazzy is walking!!! She stands up without any assistance from us (or any objects) and she can take numerous steps WITHOUT assistance!!!Today when we got home from Thanksgiving in VT, she walked about 7 feet through the kitchen (she had no idea I was watching) She seems to do best when she is focused on something. (i.e I gave birth to an incredibly determined and extremely stubborn child...both traits will take her far in this world!) We can't believe she is walking at 11 months old!! I will try to catch a picture of it soon:)
I hope everyone had a great holiday! We spent it in VT at my sisters house. Syren is finally off oxygen during the day but with the flu and all other crazy stuff going around they felt it best to keep her home. She is still a high risk for any of the "flu stuff" as well as upper respiratory problems. It was fun to watch the cousins playing together..and the adults were able to relax and hang out (the latter was only AFTER we managed to wrangle all the kids to bed:)
No comments:
Post a Comment