October 2010 ~ Cape Hatteras

Saturday, October 22, 2011

What can I say?! We've been living!!

I've neglected the blog for the entire summer...I've meant to post...really I have. The kids are doing awesome. We were very busy this summer!! We traded our 26 foot travel trailer in for a 38 foot 5th wheel. We needed more room when we travel, 2 dogs and 2 kids take up alot of space.
The kids are back in the MONTESSORI school for their 2nd year, Maz in the preschool and Carver in kindergarten. They love it...and thank goodness Maz hasn't gotten herself kicked out, LOL.

And we are still a bit crazy...just today we thought it would be fun to hook our 6 month old Labrador and our 18 month Labrador up to our kids wagon and let them pull for awhile...a picture would have been priceless but it did take Mike and I rallying on both sides to keep the pups running. The kids laughed hysterically the whole time.

I'll post some pictures soon...just wanted to let everyone know we were still around....just turning into a lazy blogger....

1 comment:

  1. Well, thank goodness for FB then,right? At least I knew you were alive and well over there. Now hurry up and post some pictures, would you you??

    ReplyDelete