October 2010 ~ Cape Hatteras

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What's this all about?

I am now moving into the technical world of blogging...not even sure where to start. Maybe with..... I can finally breathe because the kids are in bed and hubby is outside planting a garden.

For anyone that knows us, the garden thing is probably a HUGE mistake, we cannot even seem to keep a catus living for any amount of time. Actually I do recall a time when Carver first started crawling, there had to be a few living plants because I remember cleaning ALOT of soil off our den floor.

Life with two kids and (that would be two small kids) and two working parents can be.. IS..very difficult. Why does nobody ever let you in on this BEFORE the little bundles of joy arrive??? Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't trade them for anything..but HOLY COW this can be really tough!!!

Carver is the fun loving, sometimes so serious, almost three year old. And Mazzy the almost sitting unassisted, eating EVEYTHING in sight, almost 6 month old. I swear there is never a dull moment in this household (though we desperately wish there still was!)

No comments:

Post a Comment