October 2010 ~ Cape Hatteras

Friday, August 7, 2009

Day at the beach...


This picture says it all!!! Carver and I went to the beach on Thursday. This was the 1st day we were able to go ALL summer. Mostly because of the weather but also because I have had to work alot. Mazzy was going to come too, but in the end it would have been a bit more challenging to do without an extra set of eyes and helping hands. So, she went to daycare and Carver and I had the day to ourselves. He really enjoyed just the two of us. We played in the sand, played in the water and ate our lunch on the beach. We even got to stop for ice cream at a local stand before heading back to pick up Mazzy....she was happy as a clam and ready to be picked up...and thankfully is too young to know that she missed a day at the beach...and being only 7 months old probably enjoyed the air conditioning and her "normal" schedule more than the beach anyway)

No comments:

Post a Comment