This is Miss Mazzelyn's "preferred" way to go down the slide! And yes, I flinched a bit the 1st few times...she simply laughs hysterically...
Playing on the deck...much drier than the mud soaked yard...
Carver with his favorite snack - Popsicle's!
Mazzy escaped from the deck, hence the mud stained pants...and not to worry, there was no alcoholic beverages in the bottle...she is obsessed with bottles and cans these days
Daddy doing some early morning reading with the kiddos before we all head out for the day.
And lastly Carver and Mazzy playing in the cupboards!!
These were all taken in the last couple weeks, we really want some warmer weather soon!! (hopefully this weekend!!)
***Mazzy had her 15 month well-child check-up the other day, our little princess is still ranking in the 90th percentile for weight, height and head circumference..BIG GIRL!! And at least her weight has moved from the 99th percentile to the 96th:-)
I'm begging for warm weather! As I watch snowflakes fall outside. Oh how I hate snow!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, every picture is cuter than the last. I love the expressions--priceless!
ReplyDelete