I do believe MUD SEASON has started a tad early in New England this year! (you will notice waaaay more pics of Maz on this particular day...Carver was not in the "mood" to get his picture taken...) Keep in mind it was about 45 degrees outside and that puddle HAD to be REALLY COLD!! Maz still screamed when I took her in to get her out of her wet clothes. I actually changed her clothes and took her back outside for a bit!
All about life with a preschooler, a kindergartner, and a husband...having a full time job and yes...I consider myself a Full Time Mom:)
October 2010 ~ Cape Hatteras
Sunday, March 14, 2010
For those of you that haven't already seen this on Facebook...the other morning Carver was playing quietly in his room and Maz was sleeping when I got in the shower...this is what I found when I got out...apparently Mazzy woke up crying and her brother went to "rescue" her!!!

I do believe MUD SEASON has started a tad early in New England this year! (you will notice waaaay more pics of Maz on this particular day...Carver was not in the "mood" to get his picture taken...) Keep in mind it was about 45 degrees outside and that puddle HAD to be REALLY COLD!! Maz still screamed when I took her in to get her out of her wet clothes. I actually changed her clothes and took her back outside for a bit!





I do believe MUD SEASON has started a tad early in New England this year! (you will notice waaaay more pics of Maz on this particular day...Carver was not in the "mood" to get his picture taken...) Keep in mind it was about 45 degrees outside and that puddle HAD to be REALLY COLD!! Maz still screamed when I took her in to get her out of her wet clothes. I actually changed her clothes and took her back outside for a bit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my gosh, that's great. She looks like she's having a ball in the mud. Good for you for letting her be herself, so many moms I know would be horrified to see all that dirt on her. I think dirt and kids go together!
ReplyDeleteOh you are a much braver mommy than me. I would have freaked if they got into the mud! But mud means the snow is melting, yahoo!
ReplyDelete@ Joy... when Carver was her age I would have freaked!!!! EVERYTHING changes with the second child!!!!
ReplyDelete@ Lacey...thankfully - as of the last few warm days - the snow is gone!!!
Sweet brother.I have a picture of Zoey and Joe doing much of the same ... except they are lying down ... wish she were standing!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the mud pictures... brings back memories of my New York upbringing1
@ Heather...I remember that picture of Zoey and Joe! It was adorable! (I actually thought of that picture after I had taken this one:-) That little girl of yours WILL stand on her own and do some much more...
ReplyDeleteKristen received yet another card from you! Thank You. All the cards you have sent have been favorites. She especially loves the musical ones. She listens to them over and over. My teenage daughters seriously go to the field where our horses are, especially on a rainy day and have the biggest mud fight I've ever seen. Kids will be kids.
ReplyDelete