October 2010 ~ Cape Hatteras

Sunday, May 30, 2010

The Little Love tucked in her "bed"...and other cute pics!

Yes, Mazzelyn is sleeping in her toddler bed tonight. We are crossing our fingers she will be in it ALL night. This was Carver's bed and I had Mike paint the animals on the head board pink (FYI Maz loved this bed when it was in Carver's room!!) Carver has a new mattress and Mike will be working on his "pirate ship" frame...but for now it is on the floor...(no picture of him -I didn't want to risk waking him up tonight because he's been sick all day and rather grumpy)


She actually went down pretty normal for her...except instead of jumping in her crib and yelling she got in and out of bed ten+ times and then cried at the door (she can open it but chose not to...we had it baby gated on the outside just in case) I went in and laid her back down and sat next to her bed...she fell asleep in about 10 minutes.


Maz sporting her Buggies hat (soy based bug repellent in the cloth)and her new UV 50 suit! (I tried to upload a pic of Carver in his pirate UV shirt but the computer wouldn't let me!!!)


Mike took these bottom two pictures the other night...had to add them because there seems to be so few pictures of me:-)

2 comments:

  1. That suit is too cute. I want a boat so bad, but not until we move to California. Its too cold in Utah and it would sit 8 months out of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her bed is darling and these pictures,your pictures,always show what a happy and blessed life you have>

    Not many pictures of me either.I really need to change that.Regardless of the outcome ... or at least what I seem to get hung up seeing!

    ReplyDelete