October 2010 ~ Cape Hatteras

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Oh man it's been a rough day, I finally decide to update the blog and as I am very Sloooowly uploading the last picture I realize I did them backwards...putting the most recent picture first!!! Whoops!

This is Carver playing his guitar.



And then there is daddy and Carver playing their guitars....cute



Mazzy and Carver posing for daddy. (we actually have a whole series of these that are so cute)


I bought Maz a life jacket for the boat we just bought...she loves it so much she wouldn't take it off and insisted she get in her swing while wearing it! Yay...I think!


Maz and her best buddy Parker at our "inside" barbecue last weekend. These two seriously love each other (all we hear when they're not together is Caw-Caw ...that is Maz's pronunciation of Parker)


Carver having a go at a riding mower at the truck show in Manchester last weekend.


Carver and his best buddy Xander checking out the fire trucks.


Carver and Mazzelyn on the big trucks (yay...I have no idea which "truck" this is...maybe it's a tractor??)


And last but not least... for all those people that didn't see this on Facebook...my new tattoo with Miss Mazzy's name in it...YAY, I love it!

2 comments:

  1. I love the tattoo! I love turtles, and her name looks beautiful. Is it on your side? Ouch, that had to hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lacey! Yes it's on my left hip/side and yes it did hurt!! (less than Carver's name on my right hip did though!)

    ReplyDelete