All about life with a preschooler, a kindergartner, and a husband...having a full time job and yes...I consider myself a Full Time Mom:)
October 2010 ~ Cape Hatteras
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
~Back on the Island~
Cape Hatteras, North Carolina that is...this is my 16th trip down here...it's different but the same all in one. We now have 2 kids, it isn't just a "get away" after ski season anymore. Our kids are starting to love this place...I couldn't ask for anything more. We were just here this past April, Maz has been so much better this time (going to sleep at night and for nap...without any help from her mama! Such a big girl!)Mike has been able to do some kite boarding and kayaking and the kids and I have gotten in some serious beach time!! We are lucky enough to have some friends down here with us that have kids the same ages as ours!
Pictures.Pictures.Pictures. (I have been playing with my camera again..yay!)
Great pictures.Great family time and love the header picture.Seems like it has been ages since I have been here to read an update,it's new,uh?Kids are getting so big and beautiful as always!
Great pictures.Great family time and love the header picture.Seems like it has been ages since I have been here to read an update,it's new,uh?Kids are getting so big and beautiful as always!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comments Heather, I always appreciate them:-)
ReplyDelete