Daddy has been building Carver a "Pirate Ship" bed...it isn't finished yet but getting close!
Carver has discovered how fun it is to run and slide across the kitchen floor in his socks.
Snow, glorious snow!
The kids are soooo happy to finally see snow...this is the first bit that stuck around for at least a day.
I caught Carver "reading" Mazzelyn a story..."Silly Sally", it was so neat! They both LOVE books!!
Mazzelyn is taking VERY good care of her babies.
Annual Christmas Parade in Plymouth.
Is this for real Mom?
Our friends got into the lottery for tickets to the "Polar Express", this is pretty cool and modeled by the book, from the hot cocoa, and chocolate candies on the train, to the train ride to the North Pole, to the elves and "First Present of Christmas Bell" (cut from the reindeer's harness)
We have been keeping busy and having FUN !!
Mazzy thought that she needed to work on her iPad while I finished up some work on my computer.
That bed is so cool! I paid a pretty penny for Mondo's pirate bed! My boys have discovered sliding in their socks. I now have to make them take them off, because I'm not buying them all new socks!
ReplyDeleteYour busy is absolutely beautiful!!!
ReplyDelete