I just realized I have neglected the Blog in the last few months...things have been busy!! I was in Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic for 5 days (without the kids and Mike!) I was then home for 4 1/2 days and then "we" (the whole family) took off on our 15 hour road trip down to the Outer Banks of North Carolina. Here is a few of my favorite shots :-)
I'm always checking on your facebook updates and looking at all your fun pictures. I do believe you are living the dream! Who has more fun than you and your family?
ReplyDeleteEvery night I sit in Kristen's room and read. Right beside my chair is the very large basket filled with cards that she receicved. Each night I also pull a few random cards out of the basket and read those also, so many of them are from you! Thanks again for your kindness and friendship.