October 2010 ~ Cape Hatteras

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

2011 Snowstorm #???

So we have had just a bit of snow in New England in the last few weeks...the kids are loving it, they would probably live outside if we let them. Today we opted out of school and work (yes, their school was open...one of the only ones in the state!!) We played outside, went snowshoeing thru the back yard and into the woods. Carver moshed in his own snowshoes!! (seriously, the snow is probably close to 3 feet deep in some spots) He even broke the trail for a little ways. Maz really wanted her own snowshoes but eventually agreed to be pulled in the sled. I will add she did NOT prefer me to pull the sled...considering the amount of times I accidentally dumped her in the deep snow (it's not like I had a rear view mirror or anything...)









No comments:

Post a Comment