You know,I knew you had a brother with Down syndrome,I had no idea that he had passed away.What a void you must feel and at the same time,a connection when you look in the faces of children like Zoey ... a reminder of Chris and all his beauty.Thank you for sharing.Your visits are now all the more special.
Thank you for you words of support and encouragement.They mean the world to me.
ReplyDeleteThe kids are looking darling as ever!
PS.Zoey got the same purse as Mazzy.I hope to one day post a picture also of Zoey standing big and tall holding her's as well!!
ReplyDeleteI love the one man band! What a cute girl on her birthday. Thank You for your continued words of encouragement.
ReplyDeleteYou know,I knew you had a brother with Down syndrome,I had no idea that he had passed away.What a void you must feel and at the same time,a connection when you look in the faces of children like Zoey ... a reminder of Chris and all his beauty.Thank you for sharing.Your visits are now all the more special.
ReplyDelete