* your 19 month old daughter thinks using her play microwave is "cooking".
* your 19 month old daughter thinks it's funny to feed the 4 month old puppy rocks.
* your 4 year old calls you "Bad Mommy" multiple times in a day.
* your 19 month old thinks "using" the potty means pooping next to it, stepping in it and walking through the ENTIRE house to tell daddy she "pooped" IN the potty.
* your 4 year old thinks covering his little sister with mud is a game.
* your 4 year old is screaming at you at 3am because the ice cubes in his sippy cup "melted" and he needs more to go back to sleep.
* your 19 month old thinks she is "helping" by taking off her poopy diaper in the
middle of the living room because it is "dirty"...and the puppy wants to help...
I am sure I have lots more to add....but preparing for a 4 year olds Birthday Party, Mike's Mt Washington Race and the hubby and I leaving for my 6 day business trip to California in 10 days (and NO we have never left them for more than 1 night!!)...I am feeling just a teeny, tiny bit stressed...oh ya, and I do still work FULL TIME...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIsn't parenting grand?
ReplyDeleteLoved the poop story ....
thanks for you supportive comments the last few days ... and California.Are you in my neck of the woods?