All about life with a preschooler, a kindergartner, and a husband...having a full time job and yes...I consider myself a Full Time Mom:)
October 2010 ~ Cape Hatteras
Friday, July 17, 2009
Just a funny side note...Carver goes to bed every night between 7:15pm (if he didn't take a nap) and 7:45pm...he generally sings, talks, tells himself stories, and pretty much does everything he can think of to stay awake(we hear him on the monitor downstairs)He never gets out of bed and pretty much goes to sleep eventually without us intervening (and WITHOUT BINKY'S)Funny thing I noticed lately is the monitor goes completely silent by about 8:02pm...sorry just find that hilarious..my babies both pretty much scheduled on bedtimes and awake times (ya, that would be Mazzy at about 4:15am NO MATTER WHAT TIME WE PUT HER TO SLEEP!!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Ang! I finally figured out how to post a comment. Sorry it took me so long. My computer is still on the blink but I fire up my old laptop once in a while just to check updates on my grandkids. I sure do miss them! This blog helps to make me feel like we are closer. Thanks, Ang, for taking the time to do this. Love you! Mom
ReplyDelete